Sign in

I live outside of the US, do I need to submit a W9?

If you live outside the US and are not a US citizen, you don't need to fill out a W-9. This doesn't mean you don't need to file your taxes, though! If you're not sure how to file taxes in your country, please consult with a tax professional.

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 5 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk